Spring is just around the corner, and the temperatures have already risen considerably. Sometimes you lose your appetite, and in the back of your mind, you know that you should eat so much. What could be nicer than a fresh salad? I present you the almond and chicken salad.
What do you need for that?
In this Blog, You are Going to Know,
- 180 g chicken breast (cooked and cut into strips)
- 30 g unsalted almond slivers (can also be fried)
- Ten green grapes (divided into 2)
- One celery (diced)
- 1/2 spring onion (striped or diced)
- One hard-boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon low-fat sour cream
- One teaspoon Dijon mustard
- One pinch of paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Two handfuls of lettuce
Recipe of Almond and Chicken Salad
How to make Almond and Chicken Salad?
- Step 1:
Boil / fry / grill chicken
- Step 2:
In a large bowl, mix the chicken, grapes, celery, onions, and eggs.
- Step 3:
In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper together.
- Step 4:
Empty the sauce over the chicken and distribute it
- Step 5:
Put all the ingredients in the bed of lettuce on the plate and add the almond slivers.
Sounds pretty easy, it is. And it tastes good anyway. But what are the nutritional values of such a salad?
Nutritional values of Almond and Chicken Salad
- Calories: 480
- Protein: 54gram
- Carbohydrates: 16gram
- Fat: 22gram
Have fun trying it out and enjoy it